- Our self-catering cottages are located in the picturesque village of Puckane, County Tipperary.
- The cottages are built in the traditional style and are simply, yet comfortably furnished, have 3 bedrooms - sleeping 6.
- Almost all of the cottages having a thatched roof, all have real fires, and are recently refurbished to a high standard.
- The owners pride themselves in their personal touch and are happy to share their local knowledge with guests.
- We are pet-friendly!
- Sorry, no smoking.
- 3 bedrooms (sleeping 6)
- Ground-floor bathroom (bath / shower, basin & WC)
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Dining area
- Off-road parking
- Ground-floor bedrooms
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband Wi-Fi
- Pub & Shop < 1 mile
- Puckane Village < 1 mile away
- Within easy driving distance of Nenagh / Limerick / Shannon Airport
- There are a number of golf clubs within a hour's drive
- Just a short trip to Lough Derg (one of the largest lakes in Ireland)
- Tennis club nearby
- Horse-racing within a short drive
- Picturesque area - ideal for walking & rambling.